Looking for Guidance in the Cognitive and Behavioural Sciences Programme on Juggling Research and Coursework

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

As a student in the Cognitive and Behavioural Sciences (CBS) programme, I’m experiencing it difficult to manage my coursework and research obligations. I’m trying to learn from others’ experiences and receive some guidance.

Here’s what I’m having trouble with:

Time management: I feel like I’m slipping behind in one area since I discover that I spend more time on homework or investigation at different times. The manner in which you manage to balance your time between the two efficiently? :thinking:

Setting priorities: There are moments when I’m unsure of what should come first. Should I prioritise doing my homework on time and to a good standard or should I concentrate on fulfilling research deadlines? :thinking:

Stress management: Juggling the two has been really taxing, and I’m searching for ways to reduce my stress. How do you manage both facets of the programme while maintaining your mental well-being and motivation? :thinking:

Networking and Support: In what ways have certain faculty members, organisations, or resources within the programme been especially beneficial? Do you know of someone I should contact in order to get support? :thinking:

Advice and Techniques: Do you have any particular advice or tactics that you find effective? I’d be interested in knowing what study habits, research methods, or organisational tools you’ve found useful. :thinking:

I also visit this: https://www.ntu.edu.sg/sss/research/aws-cognitive-and-behavioural-science-research-cluster but I didn’t get exact solution. :innocent:

I would value any knowledge or firsthand accounts you could provide. Hearing from people who have been there before or who are in a similar situation is usually beneficial.

Thank You :pray: in Advance.